Our Mission Statement
POZabilities is a volunteer effort to reduce isolation, depression and stigma among individuals in San Diego who are infected and affected by HIV through education, outreach, and networking.
POZabilities envisions an HIV+ community where social support is strong, where isolation, HIV prejudice and discrimination are eliminated, and where HIV+ individuals live healthy and fulfilling lives.
We Aspire To Be
Forward thinking, collaborative, and willing to engage with the community we serve. Instrumental in efforts to build a community that has the information, support, and mentor-ship to lead healthy and fulfilled lives.
A Local Organization
POZabilities directs it efforts to those living in the City and County of San Diego, specifically to:
- Provide current information, referrals, and forums on relevant issues in particular, information dealing with health promotion and significant life issues to empower those infected and affected by HIV/AIDS.
- To promote a positive image of people living with HIV/AIDS, with the aim of eliminating prejudice, isolation, stigmatization, and discrimination.
- To maximize our current efforts, we seek to collaborate with other non-profit organizations that qualify under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- To provide activities and events for HIV+ individuals in a safe alcohol and drug-free environment for the purpose of relieving isolation and depression.
How you can help!
YOUR DONATION WILL HELP US CONTINUE
• working hard for HIV/AIDS Long -term survivors.
• making forums, workshops, and social support available to all those affected by HIV/AIDS.
• maintaining a strong organization.
DONATE TO ONE OF OUR DEDICATED TEAM MEMBERS.
1, 2, 3 AND YOU’RE DONE!
1. Click “Members” 2. Select a team member 3. Make a secure donation
Remember, our grant is based only on donations to team members
IT’S EASY TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM
Click “Join Our Team
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!